Join Our Team
We’re looking for creative analytical thinkers who want to help us make the world’s economic data approachable and easily accessible.
Your work makes an impact.
Locus wants to change how people around the world engage with economic data. There’s something special about knowing your hard work will enable individuals, companies, and governments to better understand, navigate, and effect change in economies.
Our work-life balance is real.
We offer competitive salaries, full health benefits, education stipends, flexible PTO, and much more -- we want our people to be healthy and happy, above all.
Interested? We're hiring.
Locus Analytics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will evaluate and make hiring decisions concerning all applicants based on qualifications regardless of presumed or actual color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, belonging to an ethnic group, or any other legally protected status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Our Company Culture
At Locus we are pioneering the field of systems analysis and its application to economics. We believe in fostering an environment that supports knowledge development and a collaborative work.
Below are a few of our core tenets.
1. WE BELIEVE IN COLLECTIVE WISDOM.
2. WE BELIEVE IN STEPWISE KNOWLEDGE DEVELOPMENT.
3. WE BELIEVE THAT STEPWISE KNOWLEDGE DEVELOPMENT HAPPENS IN AN ENVIRONMENT THAT FOSTERS THE FULL EXPRESSION OF NEW IDEAS.
4. WE REQUIRE RIGOROUS CRITICAL THINKING ABOUT EVERY ASPECT OF OUR WORK.
5. WE ALWAYS STRIVE TO DEVELOP AND ACCEPT A GROUP CONSENSUS ON NEW IDEAS.
6. WE CONSTANTLY RECOGNIZE AND REINFORCE EACH PERSON’S VALUE TO THE TEAM AND THE PROJECT’S EVEN LARGER POTENTIAL VALUE TO THE WORLD.
As we grow, we seek to maintain a culture that emphasizes respect for one another, empowerment of intellectual curiosity, and the sense of being part of something bigger than ourselves.